Are you wondering what exactly art journaling is?
Could you use the support of more smart, creative women in your life?
Would you like to feel more grounded and connected to yourself?
Stefanie Schamber and I invite you to our
Gateway to Art Journaling Workshop!
$35 for 3 hours
(art supplies and snacks too!)
You’ll laugh, share, and connect with powerful women while we teach you about art journaling, collaging, and the safe space of using your journal to express and re-discover yourself!
Gateway to Art Journaling Workshop is a glimpse into our on-going
Art Journaling + Women’s Support* classes.
At the Workshop, you get:
- two experienced and knowledgeable teachers (Emily Cline, art journalist and Stefanie Schamber, MA, LMFT)
- a fun, safe, cozy environment in which to explore;
- all the art supplies you could think of;
- yummy snacks, tea, and adult beverages;
- a journal and techniques to take home and explore further!
This workshop is open to all women — current students, family, friends, and anyone who is curious! Feel free to forward this to family and friends, then RSVP to EmilyClineart@gmail.com, saying which date and time you prefer:
- Sunday, March 26, 2017, 2:00 – 5:00 p.m.,
- Monday, March 27, 2017, 6:30-9:30 p.m., or
- Wednesday, March 29, 2017, 6:30 – 9:30 p.m.
We look forward to being with, supporting, and art-ing with you!
~Emily Cline and Stefanie Schamber
*If you like Gateway to Art Journaling Workshop, you can join our on-going Art Journaling + Women’s Support classes in April! There are spots available in both the morning (11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.) and evening (7:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.) classes, starting Thursday, April 13, meeting every other Thursday; $210 with 6 classes, including all art supplies, snacks, and beverages.